The brand that would become LELO started in 2003, in the front room of a Stockholm townhouse, where three designers coalesced at exactly the right place at exactly the right time, with exactly the right idea. It was an idea that would eventually reshape and transcend the confines of an entire industry, and it began with a simple question:
What if Lelo’s most intimate items were made as beautiful as the ones LELO displayed with the most pride?
Now in Lelo’s second decade of producing the most refined, most luxurious and most iconic objects of desire in the world, LELO has established a heritage based on quality, on unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else.
LELO is a brand of many subtle shades, and what LELO actually does go far beyond what LELO physically creates. LELO is driven by an insatiable curiosity, a desire to explore and refine the space where digital technology and human sensation intersect. That’s what makes Lelo unique, different, and uniquely different.
Lelo’s uniqueness is rooted in Lelo’s design-led approach to Lelo’s products. Lelo has an intrinsic and instantly recognizable design DNA; principles which inform all of our creations from start to finish and which evolve over time to stay ahead of the tide. This means that Lelo, like no other brand, can offer our customers new sensations before they even know they want them. How does Lelo do that? By always looking beyond Lelo’s products and beyond Lelo’s industry.
HOW LELO COLLECTS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- Through online purchases (when you place an order)
- Via direct marketing (when you sign up to Lelo’s newsletters)
- When you register for a LELO account
- Via communication through Lelo’s Customer Care
- When you subscribe to Lelo’s Volonté Blog
- Through Lelo’s LELO mobile app
WHY LELO USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Processing and delivering your purchases
- Taking payments and making refunds
- Sending you service messages by SMS, email or otherwise
- Providing customer care services and support, handling returns, warranty claims
- All forms of fraud detection and prevention
- Security and Protecting Lelo’s website
- Showing you Lelo’s advertisements while you browse the web
- Providing you with information about Lelo’s products and services, promotions, discounts and news regarding your preferences and wishes
- Improving Lelo’s website and mobile app
HOW TO CONTACT LELO
Lelo continuously ensures that they process your data in an open, accurate and legal manner.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding Lelo’s Privacy Notice and data security in general, please feel free to contact Lelo on email@example.com.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that Lelo can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, Lelo needs your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on Lelo’s pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on Lelo’s website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact Lelo regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.lelo.com
LELO accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Google Pay, Apple Pay, DK Paypal, Alipay, Sezzle and Klarna.
Lelo on shoptopdeal
Save up to 80% with these current Lelo coupons for 2021. Save Money With 100% Top Verified Coupons. Remember: Check shoptopdeal First!